IndiaBizClub

Simplifying Business
  | Why Register!    
ID 
PW  

 Home 

 Companies 

 Products 

 Trade Leads 

Product Finder A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Company Search :  

  Company Profile

MARVEL GROUP
HISAR

| View Catalog | View Trade Leads | Add to favorite | Contact Member |
Products / Services :
Manufacturers of Marvel Yellow, Marvel Gold, Marvel Red & Maryada Magic, Maryada Prim Tea.

Toilet Soap: Maryada Rose, Maryada Lime, Maryada Sandle Saffron, Maryada Natural. All in 125 gm Cake.

Detergent Powder: Maryada Plus & Maryada Lime.
Company Profile :
A Global Tea Major has a significant presence in all over India & Overseas, making it one of the first truly Indian Multitional Corporations. The Group's global branded business amounts to just under Rs.3, 00 crores. The Marvel Group would in aggregate represent the Ist-largest branded packet tea portfolio in the North India.

Marvel Tea's operations span the entire value-chain in tea, including research and development, tea cultivation, manufacture of black ctc or dust tea. It operates a modern packaging units.

Marvel Tea believes in strengthening its business in existing geographies, expansion into new geographies and entering new product categories catering to changing consumer habits. Marvel Tea's brands are now found in the throughout India.

Marvel Tea has 2 tea division with 5 major brands in the Global market - Marvel Yellow, Marvel Gold, Marvel Red, & Maryada Magic, Maryada Prime. Spanning every price point from Premium to Economy.

The Brand Marvel Tea is today the largest in the country in terms of volume market-share. The strength of Marvel Tea's brands lies in delivering consistent blends of impectable quality to meet consumer preferences that are meteculously tracked, at prices, which are appropriate with spending habits and lifestyle needs.

Branded teas contribute 78% of the consolidated turnover of the Group, with the remaining 22% coming from bulk tea, soap, detergent and investment income.

Establishment Year
Firm Type
Nature of Business
Level to Expand
: 1995
: Public. Ltd.
: Manufacturer
: International

Contact Information :
Web-site

Contact Person
Designation

Phones (Office)
Phones (Resi.)
Mobile
Fax

Address
: Visit Website

: Mr. Pushpendra SethiI
: Vice President

: +91-1693-233368
: +91-1662-250600
: +91-9355630000
: +91-1693-233368

: Marvel Road, Uklana Mandi
  HISAR - 125005
  (Haryana) India


| View Catalog | View Trade Leads | Add to favorite | Contact Member |

| Login | Register Free |
| Home | Contact IndiaBizClub | About IndiaBizClub | Faqs | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Login | Register Free | Support |
industrial directory

2000 - 2014 © Dreams Websolutions Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.