As a sole proprietor, Wendy Coulter established Hummingbird Creative Group in July of 1995. The business specialized in logo and corporate identity design for start-up companies, while also providing typesetting services to printers and advertising specialty companies in the area. The following three years were a period of growth for the company, moving it from a home-based operation to its current office location at 7404-H Chapel Hill Road in Raleigh, North Carolina. In 1998, Hummingbird expanded its target market to include small-to-medium-sized existing businesses as well as start-ups. Sales for the company have doubled every year making additions to staff and contractors necessary to maintain the continued growth and excellent customer service. The dynamic and growing climate of the Research Triangle area provides an ideal environment for expansion of the company's client base and services offered. By building a staff of experts, we're able to provide exceptional design and advertising services at competitive prices. Hummingbird attracts employees and strategic partners who continually strive for excellence. Our diversity of projects and backgrounds creates an ever-changing professional work environment that is challenging, rewarding, creative and respectful of ideas and individuals. Hummingbird is highly visible in the communities we serve. We receive local, regional, national and/or international recognition for creative work each year.
|Business Type||Service Provider|
We providing typesetting services to printers and advertising specialty companies in the area.
Hummingbird Creative Group specializes in corporate and brand identification through the utilization of strategic planning, creative problem solving, and leading-edge technology. We bring value-added business solutions to organizations by developing insightful, intelligent, budget-based design and advertising programs. Our work encompasses the development of corporate and brand identification programs, advertising and marketing programs, external and internal publications/brochures; labels, packaging, and point-of-sale; annual reports, exhibits, magazines and web design.
1)teamwork :- If you choose Hummingbird Creative Group for your agency of choice you will get more than a designer working on your projects. You will be getting a team dedicated to researching and developing a brand strategy for your company that will appropriately represent your company and set you apart from all other competition. This team will see to it that your brand identity is then carried out through every message you use, from in-house memo sheets to packaging of products to national print advertising.
2)retainers :- In order to give our clients the specialized care and attention necessary to build a working marketing plan, we have developed a retainer program.
Through this program we begin doing research and development of your marketing plan. Then we set out a schedule per this plan and begin putting your marketing into action. We make it work for you.
3)Identity package :- Brand Building Package, Brand Foundation Package, Brand Growth Package, Complete Branding Package. At Hummingbird, we focus on building brand identities. Whether you already have an identity or you?Re starting from scratch, we will customize our services to meet your needs. We can create your identity with one of our brand building packages or strengthen your existing brand with our retainer program.
Idea of kinds projects provide of :- advertising programs, annual reports, brand identification, brochures, direct mail programs, exhibits and displays, financial publications, graphics and signage, identification programs, magazines, marketing programs, menus, newsletters, packaged goods, sales promotions, signage, symbols and logotypes, websites.
1)Identification education:- corporate and brand identity, identity design process.
2)marketing tips:- Some helpful hints for creating powerful PowerPoint presentations :-
1. Use your PowerPoint as an outline. Don?T reprint every word of your presentation on screen. You want the attendees to feel like you know the content and you?Re not just reading to them. Don?T give them the temptation to tune you out! If you need to provide your notes, offer attendees access to a .Pdf file on the web later. This way, they can listen and participate, knowing they have an online reference available after your presentation.
2. Create templates rather than using the canned graphics provided by PowerPoint. You can create custom graphics to enhance your existing presentations and make them uniquely yours. Incorporate elements of your logo, photos where appropriate and other graphics that relate to your topic to capture and retain your audience?S attention.
3. Don?T go overboard with the special effects provided by PowerPoint. Choose only one type of slide transition in your presentation, and don?T use sound effects unless they add to the effectiveness of the presentation. Sound effects can be very distracting, and you want your audience listening to you.
4. Use PowerPoint to show seamless ?Live examples? From websites if you are presenting technical information.
5. Don?T forget that sometimes technology will fail you. Make sure to have your PowerPoint presentation reprinted on transparencies in case you end up having to use an overhead projector instead of your trusted laptop.
Insight, Positions, Messages.
Name, Tagline, Logo Stationery, Website Collateral
Direct Marketing , Website, Collateral, Email, Social Media, SEO.
Sponsorship, Releases, Speaking Opportunities, Events, Social Media, Website, Awards.
Website, Email, Banner ads, Social Media, PPC, SEO, CMS
Print, Web Bannes, Broadcast, Social Media, PPC
60 ne maynard road suite 205 cary nc 27513
Raleigh, nc 27513 () - (United-states)