Mithila Intercontinental Private Ltd is a company run by a group of professionals, offering consultancy services for infrastructure projects in India. THE ACHIEVEMENTS Prepared the Small Hydro Power policy for the Government of Mizoram. Handled numerous Arbitration matters mostly relating to Engineering Projects. Actively involved in the development of various State Sector infrastructure projects in Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, Jharkand and Tamil Nadu such as power projects, water supply projects, sewerage projects, irrigation projects and urban development projects. Successfully acquired, for a client, a 1000 MW gas based power project at north Chennai in Tamil Nadu, India. Actively involved in development of the project including negotiation and signing of the Power Purchase Agreement with the State Electricity Board, all statutory and non-statutory clearances from Central and State Government bodies, representation and negotiation with Central Electricity Authority, Government of India and the State Electricity Board. Actively involved in the development of a 520 MW Coal based power project at Korba, Madhya Pradesh, India Actively involved in developing a 360 MW Naphtha based power project at Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh, India, including identification and finalisation of joint venture partners Involved in development of a Dry Bulk Cargo berth at Kandla port, Gujarat, India Involved in the bidding process for obtaining power projects in Tamil Nadu, India on a Build Own Operate basis
|Business Type||Service Provider|
|Firm Type||Pvt Ltd.|
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
â€¢ CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR POWER PROJECTS
â€¢ SOFTWARE SERVICES
We provide services of consultancy for project development, BIFR, foreign trade in India
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR POWER PROJECTS
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR LEGAL MATTERS
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS:
* We provide comprehensive services in the fields of urban planning and development, flyovers, roads, water supply, sanitation, waste management, water resources development, irrigation , drainage, ports, housing projects, etc.
* Our services include project conceptualisation, preparation of pre-feasibility & detailed project reports, detailed engineering & designs, project construction supervision, preparation of tenders, rate analysis, etc.
* We also undertake project finance for projects on BOO, BOT or BOOT basis. For state sector projects arrangement of loans or grants on grants-in-aid is undertaken for infrastructure projects like power (hydel, thermal or non-conventional), sewerage, water supply, irrigation, drainage, road, transmission, waste management, housing, etc.
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR POWER PROJECTS:
* Tendering and calculation of tariff for competitive bid projects
* Project PERT and execution schedule preparation
* Statutory and non-statutory clearances from various Government bodies for setting up power projects.
* Negotiation of Power Purchase agreement with State Electricity Boards/ any other consumer
* Discussions with Indian and Foreign Financial Institutions for debt and equity financing
* Co-ordinating the preparation of bid documents for choosing of Engineering, Procurement and Construction contractors
* Negotiation with Engineering, Procurement and Construction contractors and Operations and Maintenance contractors
* Analysis of technology viz. The requirements and pricing
* Project pre-feasibility reports
* Detailed Project Reports
* Techno-economic Clearance from Central Electricity Authority
* Renovation and Modernisation project appraisal
* Residual Life Assessments
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR LEGAL MATTERS:
* Arbitration matters especially for engineering projects.
* Preparation of Shareholder Agreements and Consortium Agreements
LGF-GF, I-1796 D
New Delhi, 110019 (Delhi) - (India)